LG's curved OLED TV available in the UK from today - news discussion

hodg100

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Yours for 8 grand

LG's 55” LG “Curved” OLED TV, the 55EA980W is available from today in the UK, the company has let us know. This follows the 'semi-launch' of LG’s original screen 55” OLED showcased earlier in the year.

Read the full story here

Attachments

• lgcurveuk.jpg
    lgcurveuk.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1,285
Last edited by a moderator:
Lg oled looks stunning abt time lg brought out one lol

I don't understand your point. LG have brought out an OLED TV. It is reported as being on sale on Friday. :rolleyes:

:lesson: Glad to help u to understand ....

1 Lg oled promise the last 2 year
2 Woop finally a oled is out
3 No picture frame on this ;)

:smashin: dont exspect u to
The point of replying to threads is that those reading the thread contents can understand them. :lesson:

When you write, "Lg oled looks stunning abt time lg brought out one lol." It makes no sense as the last part of your sentence contradicts the first part. :lesson: :lesson:

Lg gaming lag can be the winner vs samsund turtle oled 180ms in normal n 81,6 in game mode was shockingly bad

Not sure why there isn't a flat screen OLED on sale in the UK when it is available on the continent for €7,999.

I wonder when we'll start seeing curved screens featued in music videos or hollywood films if not done so already. Let's see if it'll just be a passing fad or a surviving style.

It's a nice looking set (I saw it in the local Currys), but they went and ruined it with a glossy finish on the screen.

It's a nice looking set (I saw it in the local Currys), but they went and ruined it with a glossy finish on the screen.

Wished more would go for a matt gloss screen.

Will be Tab Tensioned OLED next .....crazy what people get drawn into by these companies with tactical advertising.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom