lgoled65c7 Help!

Discussion in 'OLED TVs Forum' started by bishop, Feb 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. bishop

bishop
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I have a potential problem with my lgoled65c7.

If i am on channel 15 and switch to channel 1 i then use the back button and the tv switches back to channel 15, if i then press it again it switches back to channel 1 which is handy when adverts come on. So the back button works just like a previous channel button that my samsung had.

However if i then do not press the back button for approximately 10 seconds it no longer switches to the previous channel.

Lg stated that my remote was faulty and after sending them my remote and the waiting 5 weeks for the replacement it finally arrived and yes it does the same as the old one. On talking to lg again they say that the back button only has a approximate memeory of 10 seconds.

So if any of you have a lgoled65c7 please can you try the back button to switch between 2 channels and let me know if it works after not being pressed for approximately 10 seconds. I will be most greatful as i cant believe it works in this way. I bought my son a lg lcd at Christmas and the back button switches channel if you havent pressed it for 30 minutes and you can even turn the tv off and when you turn it back on and press the back button it will change to the previous channel.

My software is 04.70.65

Many thanks in advance

2. dr no

dr no

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,387