LGOLED65B6 or LGOLED65B7

BionicArm

Novice Member
Hi Guys,

Quick question. I am in the market for a new tv and I want to make a decision between the OLED65B6 and OLED65B7.

The prices I have found are:

65" B6 £2699
65" B7 £2999

Is the only difference between the two the year they came out or are there more differences?

wezzywebb

Distinguished Member
Hi Guys,

Quick question. I am in the market for a new tv and I want to make a decision between the OLED65B6 and OLED65B7.

The prices I have found are:

65" B6 £2699
65" B7 £2999

Is the only difference between the two the year they came out or are there more differences?
Give Richer Sounds a call ,and you will get the B7 for £2700 if you ask nicely

SimonST

Distinguished Member
I'd still pay another £300 for the B7 over a B6 even without that discounted price wezzy has mentioned; near-black performance is noticeably improved, the set is brighter with less aggressive ABL and I think you'll be happier in the long run.

BionicArm

Novice Member
Did you call them ?
Didn't get chance to today will do tomorrow.
I'd still pay another £300 for the B7 over a B6 even without that discounted price wezzy has mentioned; near-black performance is noticeably improved, the set is brighter with less aggressive ABL and I think you'll be happier in the long run.
Ok thanks. Not going to pretend like I know what ABL is but google is my friend! However based on this I think it makes the edit decision easier (even if there was no discount).

SimonST

Distinguished Member
Didn't get chance to today will do tomorrow.

Ok thanks. Not going to pretend like I know what ABL is but google is my friend! However based on this I think it makes the edit decision easier (even if there was no discount).
If the B6 had been £2000 the decision might have been more difficult, or it was an E6 at £2700, as you'd at least have the awesome 3D on that. The B6 is still a really good set, but unlike the 2017 OLEDs, the B6 had slightly inferior processing compared to the rest of the 2016 sets. If you get the price Wezzy mentioned then I don't think you'll have any complaints with what you get for your money.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom