LG42PC3RA turns on but no picture?

wolfienottechie

Standard Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me with this one? I've been given the tv by the next door neighbour who was going to skip it because it turns on and there's sound but no pic. I couldn't see it skipped just yet so wondered if any of you guys know what the problem may be

Can you give a few more details - is there no picture at all, or can you at least get the menu up on the display? Also, does the backlight come on?

I am having the same problem.. I have a samsung PN42B430 Plasma and just today the color went all fed up so i turned it off for 30s and then back on and I had sound but no picture! including no menu Chanel #'s, volume bar Nothing! does anyone know what is wrong with it? I just bought it Sept 9th so it is brand new!

I am having the same problem.. I have a samsung PN42B430 Plasma and just today the color went all fed up so i turned it off for 30s and then back on and I had sound but no picture! including no menu Chanel #'s, volume bar Nothing! does anyone know what is wrong with it? I just bought it Sept 9th so it is brand new!

return it it is broken I hat same problem with LG 42lf66 .Ask for a new one

ya I returned it.. Sears tried to give us some grief about it but i got a new one!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom