LG37LC3R Great deal on ebuyer

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by Gabriel Cash, Sep 17, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Gabriel Cash

Gabriel Cash

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everybody
    I just wondered if somebody could shed some light on the LG37LC3R LCD TV?
    I already own a Sony which is amazing but that's at my house and I'm looking for one for my flat. I don't need anything as big or as high-res as my Sony but I still want something with a good picture and reasonable size.

I will be using it solely for watching DVD's at night (when i can't sleep!) and for playing an XBOX360 occasionally. That's pretty much it...

Oh, the TV is £499.99 with free delivery for today only from ebuyer. I think this is an amazing price, and there's only 55 left (hopefully there's not 55 people on here that think so too!). So I just thought it would be nice to get some solid tech feedback from the people that know best, and can tell me if it's worth it or not and whether there is anything in the same sort of price range which is much better?

Thanks in advance!

-Craig

2. ChrisGgr

ChrisGgr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,499
    Good price but the model is old and not latest so avoid it....For 100£ more the far more better Samsung LE-37R87

3. Gabriel Cash

Gabriel Cash

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Chris
    Couldn't be bothered looking around and reading a million reviews about why one crushes blacks better or which angle is better for viewing etc etc so I ordered the Samsung last night based solely off your reply (dixons £585 free delivery).

Certainly hope you know your stuff ;)

Take care and thanks

-Craig