• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Lg32lx2r

F

fredonthebed

Hi, has anybody else noticed that on dark pictures you have light banding on the top and bottom of the screen, looks like a complete row of pixels is stuck, my friend has the same set and his one does it too after he got his back from LG with the firmware updated. Cheers Fred.:hiya:

F

fredonthebed

Hi, quick update, been to comet and looked at their sets, the sets with firmware version 3.60 3.60 don't have the pixel problem, all of the sets with 3.70 3.60 have this pixel problem, check your sets please to see if anyone else has this problem. Cheers Fred

Giblets2

Mine doesn't have it but is 3.60 3.60 - that's kind of worrying :(

P

paulsteph38

mine has 3.70 3.60 right across the top back with lg again:mad: :mad: :mad:
when viewing say a film with a dark background the top row of pixels all stay a light colour, if you are watching a film where they are in daylight with a light background you can't notice this effect, also with cartoons with a solid colour background the pixels all work correctly, just on certain backgrounds, drives me crazy. Paul

StiflingCobra

Standard Member
Mine is 3.70/3.60 and I haven't noticed this at all.

Had my set for 2 weeks and put in a lot of viewing in that time.....

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom