Lg

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by buzzvinny, Nov 4, 2005.

Tags:
  1. buzzvinny

buzzvinny

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Got the LG 32lx2r LCD, had it about 3wks now and one thing is bugging me, was watching the footy the other day and bowls today and i get a 3" vertical strip just of centre that is slightly darker than the rest of the picture you only notice it more when the sport is on like footy and horse racing, seems to show more when you got a green or blue background, should this be something to worry about! iv'e got the engineer coming next week so got a week if i want to send it back and get a new one.

2. smallmanongn

smallmanongn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Not noticed this on mine.
    I have been playing with the settings again today and found it is better to have the XD processing switched off,whilst it does sharpen the picture it also seems to make more mosaic effect on certain channels.

3. coley65

coley65

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I thought the Xd Egine was a big plus about this Tv or is it just a gimmick

Regards Coley

4. smallmanongn

smallmanongn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Depends on what you can live with!
    90% off the time the picture is fine and is a bit sharper but sometimes the XD processing just seems to make areas of the picture appear more mosaic than they are with it turned off,the is on Sky,on DVD you cant see much difference with it on or off.
    The good thing is though you can set up each AV input with different settings so you dont have to make do with "one setting for all" as it were.