For Sale LG V20 H990DS 64GB dual SIM with Quad DAC

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by abr1, Nov 15, 2017.

1. abr1

abr1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    I bought this new (unlocked) 5 months ago, really liked it but I've opted for a Galaxy S7 as I found the V20 ever so slightly too large for me and also I wanted a Quad Lock case for my bike, which was only available for the Samsung. What do I miss about the LG? The Quad DAC, Dual SIM, replaceable battery and some of LG's smart features mostly, though the second screen is also quite nifty.

Overall I'd say it's in very good condition but I'd like to highlight a few things having inspected it closely. These are the sort of things that I never noticed until I decided to sell it, but best I point them out. There is a small hairline scratch on the screen that I've circled in red in one of the pics, a small mark on the top right hand corner (see other pic), and some small marks on the back cover (which is replaceable if you're that fussy).

Regarding the light scratch on the screen, in everyday use I never noticed the scratch as it's so light. I've just had a play with the screen on to see if I can get it to show, and the only way you can really notice it is against a plain white background, and even then you'd have to know it's there. I've added a pic of the avforums homepage where you can see it's just about visible.

What's included?
    Phone, original battery, Anker fast charger and USB-C cable, and original box. I also have a Ringke clear case that is a bit marked but it's no use to me so I'll include it.

This is a really super phone and a bargain if you compare against the likes of the S7.

Price and currency: £215
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: BACS
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  2. SATM

SATM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +185
    Hi,

you will need to post a photo showing your user name, and current date.

Re the scratch on the screen.

It is my understanding that the V20 shipped with a factory applied screen protector, so was it removed for some reason, or is the scratch actually on the protector?

Also is the Anker fast charger in addition to the LG original fast charger?

3. abr1

abr1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    Oops, forgot about the username, now added a pic. I hate screen protectors so took it off when I bought it. In everyday use I never noticed the scratch as it's so light. I've just had a play with the screen on to see if I can get it to show, and the only way you can really notice it is against a plain white background, even then you'd have to know it's there. I've added a pic of the avforums homepage where you can see it's just about visible.

And re the charger, I can't find the LG fast charger so I'm including the Anker, but it comes up with the fast charge notification on screen when this is used.

4. plamengb

plamengb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +193
    Is the DAC good? I have the LG G5 with the B&O Dac and I found them great, but might want something with a bigger screen

5. abr1

abr1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    I also had the LG G5 beforehand but found the shape with the DAC attached a bit annoying. With the V20 I never did an A/B with the G5 but it sounded similar if not the same, and it had the advantage of being one package. When I plugged in headphones the DAC would automatically activate, but it could be turned on/off in the quick notification area.

6. abr1

abr1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    Reduced to £220

7. plamengb

plamengb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +193
    Would you take £190 if we are to meet in Central London or along the met line.

8. abr1

abr1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    Sorry, I've been offered 205 elsewhere already. Also not sure when I'll next be in central London.

9. plamengb

plamengb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +193
    No worries thanks for the reply

10. abr1

abr1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    Reduced to £215 - would rather sell here if anyone wants it.