LG UF695V 4K TV

Calmine

Novice Member
Reaction score
Anyone got any information on the LG UF695V. How does it compare to say the LF770V for example.

I can't find reviews or much information about from a handful of videos just showing an overview

I want to know some specific details like PC support at 4K 60hz and what the exact refresh rate is and input. And whether AV forums have any owners who could shed some light quality of screen etc.

I'm interested in getting as the 49" model is on offer with 5 year warranty. But it's this or go down Samsung route and go for the JU6400 or JU6500 which both have good reviews.

Any impressions will be appreciated. Thanks.

I was looking at the 695 (40") and even went to a shop for a viewing; but the shop was packed (sales) so never got to see one live. As you say, reviews are thin on the ground. However the 40" 770 was just a bit more expensive (about £460 from marks electricals) so I went for that. The web OS is amazing, being able to flick from TV to USB to APPS almost instantly won it over for me (although a bit of a learning curve from my previous LG).
As for UHD/HD there's really not much difference at 40" but probably is at 49".....on the plus side at 40" the SD upscaled picture is pretty good sat 9' away.

It may probably worth waiting for the price to come down a bit, or take the plunge on an unknown. If I'd found the 40"695 @ £300 or less I may have plumped for that - at least the pages would have been more familiar! Obvs a larger screen = more cost but do look at the newer version and maybe hang around a bit for the cost to come down?

Last edited:
I actually bought the 49" version yesterday (£499 so good price) and was delivered this morning, very impressed with it, seems to handle sports and dark scenes fairly well, quality of streamed footage from NAS works nicely and smart features seem to work without issue too.

Only problem I have and can find no solution is trying to download some 4K demo material it won't play anything, I have used .ts, .mp4 and converted to .mkv but all state unsupported even though previously streamed material is .mp4 and works fine!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom