• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

LG TV problem

baldrick

Prominent Member
I've got a 40" LG (model number to follow) and recently it's started getting thin horizontal lines appearing across the top few inches of the screen. It's not specific to one source either so it's not as if I have a bad cable.

Any body experienced anything similar on an LG?

The connection between the TV and it's built-in stand feels pretty flimsy and 'jiggling' the TV seems to resolve the issue but that makes no sense as I thought the units were very solid/rigid to enable wall mounting etc...?

I'll get a picture of the issue and post it up later but any thoughts much appreciated...

baldrick

Prominent Member
Ok, here are a couple of pictures of the issue, they can vary in 'intensity' and they are a product of the TV as they can be present on all inputs...

4706091396_dcd6ed2ec5_b.jpg

4705448767_7485236d3e_b.jpg

Any ideas/similar experiences?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom