LG SR906 system: Are the speakers rear or base mounted

SuperStrongBad

Novice Member
Hi all.

I am going to be buying the LG SR906 system soon. I need to find out what stands to buy. Does anyone have the system, and could tell me if the speakers are mounted to stands at their base or at their rear?

Thanks in advance
Euan

themediaman

The LG website has a 360 degrees spin of the system in the promotional video, it would seem there are screw holes on the rear of the speakers, which would seem right as there is a mini stand on the bottom of these which are at an angle..........

General Waste

Novice Member
Hi all.

I am going to be buying the LG SR906 system soon. I need to find out what stands to buy. Does anyone have the system, and could tell me if the speakers are mounted to stands at their base or at their rear?

Thanks in advance
Euan
I have this system and can say that the speakers have a screw thread at the rear and also a keyhole slot to hang on a screw in the wall (thats how ive done it) to fit onto the wall you take off the small foot stand fixed with two screws. the wires fit on the bottom of the speakers so that when you mount on the wall without the small fitted feet it does expose the wires so if you have them up high you can see

SuperStrongBad

Novice Member
Yeah, that's what I'd hoped. The stands I'm going to buy will mount speakers with rear mount points. So this is great news

Thanks for your help :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom