LG SPD75A with Rear Speaker Kit

JSD2021

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I recently received an LG soundbar (SPD75A) as a bundle with a new LG C1 OLED TV. The sound bar is 3.1.2 and I was looking into whether I could expand it to 5.1.2 by adding a rear speaker kit. LG sells the SPK8-S kit which includes a wireless receiver and two rear speakers.

I have not been able to find anything confirming whether the sound bar is compatible with the rear speaker kit though. I’ve found very little online referencing the SPD75A at all, not sure if it’s a cheaper version of one of LGs other soundbars or what.

Was hoping for someone with any info on whether the rear speaker kit would work or not before trying to get one to pair with the soundbar.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Bump. I may just get the kit and see if it works but if anyone has an answer before I do so that’d be handy.

It works. I have them and the experience is way better with the rears.

It works. I have them and the experience is way better with the rears.
LG soundbar (SPD75A) is not listed as compatible with the rear speaker kit on lg website.
So please make sure you actually have the (SPD75A) lg soundbar and confirm it sends the dolby atmos digital signals.

Hello,

I recently received an LG soundbar (SPD75A) as a bundle with a new LG C1 OLED TV. The sound bar is 3.1.2 and I was looking into whether I could expand it to 5.1.2 by adding a rear speaker kit. LG sells the SPK8-S kit which includes a wireless receiver and two rear speakers.

I have not been able to find anything confirming whether the sound bar is compatible with the rear speaker kit though. I’ve found very little online referencing the SPD75A at all, not sure if it’s a cheaper version of one of LGs other soundbars or what.

Was hoping for someone with any info on whether the rear speaker kit would work or not before trying to get one to pair with the soundbar.

Thanks for any help.
I purchased the sp8k-s kit for the spd75a and have been unable to make it pair.

Reading all, this sounds great, but I cannot get the rear speakers to sync with the sound bar. SPK8-S rear speaker kit & SPD75A

I have the rear speakers and the same bar but I haven't been able to pair them either, has anyone already been able to do it?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom