LG SP11RA Soundbar Review & Comments

LG has just released new firmware that fixes the Dolby Vision compatibility issues with Panasonic 4K disc players.

so I recently purchased this device and was wondering what is the current firmware numbers?

I am currently running:

Main: 2102020
Micom: 2101131
Chromecast: 1.44.219548

I don’t remember updating it but I can’t even work out or know how to do this either. But maybe it did it automatically? So I just want to make sure it’s up to date!

Hello to everyone, I am new to forum and I'm sorry if there is already an answer for my problem. I have a issue with the soundbar lg sp11ra. I have some interferences to the rear speakers sometimes. It sounds even if I am listening to music or watching movie. I will attach a video to understand me better. Have you got an idea what I should do because it gets me crazy every time that it sounds???

Hello, I am a little lost , I am thinking about buying the sp11ra as well as the lg c2 or tcl c835 (jury is still out).

My setup is fairly simple I watch everything from an Apple TV or a dedicated Home theater . But 99% is from Apple TV.
I may invest in a PlayStation 5 later.

What exactly shall I do? I shall plug my 3 peripherals to the lg c2 and let her pass through all the Dolby atoms etc to the bar ?

Or I need to plug them in the bar but risk that 4k120hz can’t be pass through to the tv?

Anyone could help?

Thanks

I have my devices connected straight to the TV (LG C1), then use audio passthrough to link the TV to my home theatre amp and that works perfectly.

Hello

I am about to purchase the LG SP11RA soundbar. If I connect PS5 to LG OLED C2 with HDMI, and LG OLED to this soundbar with EARC, will I get LPCM 5.1 (or 7.1) with this setup for gaming?

Thanks

You should do, that's essentially how I connect my PS5 to my surround amp, via the TV.

TV audio output should be set to "pass through", my PS5 is set to PCM, or LPCM, one of those!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom