LG Smart Wi-Fi 3D BP630 Blu-ray Player with Miracast

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Blujelly, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Blujelly

Blujelly
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Afternoon,

I currently bought the above Blu-Ray Player. Im a little bit confused with the Miracast.

I am just wondering how can I connect my iPhone 4S to this? it has also come with the NFC tag.

Also it has a optical out cable, yet my 5.1 doesn't have the optical input cables, is there anyway I can get round this? Or does any know of any optical > Aux leads?

Many Thanks

2. MAX1210

MAX1210

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,239
    Miracast is a function of the Android 4.2 operating system, so will not work with your iPhone (it allows you to connect you smartphone/tablet to the device so you can see the display of your screen on your TV)

You can get Optical → AUX (phono) adaptors, but not leads. You will to make sure it converts the right way like this one LINDY SPDIF Digital to Analogue Stereo Audio Converter: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics you will then need an optical cable and a 2 phono - 2 phono cable.

3. Blujelly

Blujelly
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks for the information I got the converter I needed from this info!