• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Lg smart 3d tv 42lb6500 weird dots, help

Kbir

Novice Member
Hello, this is my first post here :)

Well I bought a new smart tv, lg 42lb6500, this is the 2014 model.

I tried to find my problem on the web for two days, but got nothing, so today I signed up here for your help.

2jbnvhi.jpg

Look, you can see in that image many grey dots all around the panel, this is the second tv, I returned the first one because it had the same problem...

What should I do? Do these dots disappear on time, or is just a faulty tv?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Donz

Novice Member
Kbir.. If you don't mind.. Would you mind posting a video review of the same detailing the picture quality and performance of new webos? I'm also looking forward to buying this one.. I think that could also help someone address the 'weird dots' problem as you mentioned! Normally those are dead pixels in my opinion.. You could have asked for an exchange on spot(again) .. Please share with us your experience after using the set for a month or so.. :)

Kbir

Novice Member
Picture quality is very good from all sides, not saturated
WebOs is slow as hell opening menus
Passive 3d little crosstalk
Sound is very good 2.1

For the price is a good smart tv, I like it very much, sadly i will return this second unit today, I think that I will get sony kdl 46w955

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom