LG SM9000 (55SM9000) 4K LCD Preview & Comments

Phil Hinton

Editor
Staff member
Reaction score
What an awesome TV. We got the 43 inch version for the kitchen (see link) for only £319.00 (£250 refurbished) - and then for the main living room we got the 49inch version (see link) from Amazon - it was used for £333 but brand new would have only been £30 more.

The graphics are crazily unbelievable and the build on it is awesome. The glossy finish matches my kitchen worktops, and goes well with black furniture in the living room. Unlike other TV's i have the frame is slim so looks like you have more TV than plastic trims. Ive included the links below if you are looking for this TV (and other great deals) - couldnt find them any cheaper online and with free delivery.

LG 49UK6300PLB 49-Inch UHD 4K HDR Smart LED TV with Freeview Play - Black (2018 Model) [Energy Class A]

LG 43UK6300PLB 43-Inch UHD 4K HDR Smart LED TV with Freeview Play - Black (2018 Model) [Energy Class A]

Hope this helps all you folks looking at getting a great TV for a great price

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
What an awesome TV. We got the 43 inch version for the kitchen (see link) for only £319.00 (£250 refurbished) - and then for the main living room we got the 49inch version (see link) from Amazon - it was used for £333 but brand new would have only been £30 more.

The graphics are crazily unbelievable and the build on it is awesome. The glossy finish matches my kitchen worktops, and goes well with black furniture in the living room. Unlike other TV's i have the frame is slim so looks like you have more TV than plastic trims. Ive included the links below if you are looking for this TV (and other great deals) - couldnt find them any cheaper online and with free delivery.

LG 49UK6300PLB 49-Inch UHD 4K HDR Smart LED TV with Freeview Play - Black (2018 Model) [Energy Class A]

LG 43UK6300PLB 43-Inch UHD 4K HDR Smart LED TV with Freeview Play - Black (2018 Model) [Energy Class A]

Hope this helps all you folks looking at getting a great TV for a great price
This is not the same TV.

Oh sorry about that - just noticed the model numbers are different. The ones ive got are 2018 models. This is the 2019 version.

So I assume AVForums decided not to do a review of this TV. Seems to me that anything under 50" seems not to get reviewd

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom