1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lg Rz42py10x

Discussion in 'LG TVs Forum' started by Bacus, Mar 4, 2005.

1. Bacus

Bacus
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,647
    Has any body got one of these new sets yet,so they can give feed back about the panel ? :smashin: :thumbsdow

2. philip41

philip41
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe someone can tell me if there is an earlier version, as on digital-point they have ommited the X of the end,plus they list it at 1000:1 contrast instead of 5000:1, also if it is the same one it is at a very good price.

3. TheGaffer

TheGaffer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was looking at buying one of these for a long time but I have since converted to DLP. They have them in most Comet's now, although they are normally running a bad analogue TV signal, but Harrods also have them showing an HD demo if you are near the London area, which is quite impressive.

I found it extremely difficult to find any reviews or feedback etc. on this TV. It seems a lot more popular in Europe so if your French is any good you may want to try one of the french forums!

One of Sweden's big test organisations reviewed the LG42RZPY10X and reckon it is "the worlds best plasma". I'm sure many people on here will disagree with them though!!

The review is here (although it is in Swedish):

http://www.bigscreen.se/tester/ovriga/LG_RZ42PY10x.htm

Cheers.