LG RZ42PX11 42" Plasma

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by windfall, Mar 12, 2005.

Tags:
  1. windfall

windfall

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +68
    Hi Chaps

We have been looking for a cheap plasma for our study (want to feed a PC into it as well as a TV aerial feed from Sky+) and use it with xbox.

So having looked around this one comes up at around £1500 (£1358 at RGB Direct). This is the link to the unit,

http://uk.lge.com/prodmodeldetail.d...d=01&modelCodeDisplay=RZ42PX11&model=NOTHING#

Has anyone got one? We went and saw this in Currys and John Lewis - I have spoken to John Lewis about price matching and they are looking into it for me and will let me know. JLP have over 100 of these TV's and I feel for occasional use its good value. We have a Sony HS50 PJ in our Lounge so that is used for the films - but we spend a bit of time in the study on the PC and we have put a sofa in there as well, so need a large screen to complete.

Help appreciated.

Thanks

Tone

2. peahead

peahead

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +551
  3. windfall

windfall

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +68
    Thanks, having dug around I found the mamouth 37 page thread on this and have started reading!
    I also picked up the HCC that has been under my bed and found the review that your linking to, it's definately worth looking at.

Cheers

Tone

4. stewd

stewd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have now had the LG RZ42PX11 for over a month and have to say it is the best plasma picture I ave viewed........bar none...!
    The screen clarity is superb on all inputs, currently it is hooked up to SKY +
    and a media PC, and terrestial aerial, the picture is sharp no bleed or motion artefacts.. simply superb.