1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lg Rz37lz31

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Dune, Jul 21, 2005.

1. Dune

Dune

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Popped into Dixons tonight and saw a LG RZ37LZ31 37 inch LCD running a hi def demo.

It was on demo right as you walked in. Just about everyone who walked in the store stopped and stared for more than a little while at the pictures.

I watched it for some time and could not detect any picture problems but I don't suppose the demo was designed to show any up! It was very impressive.

Dixons were selling it for £1999 but you can get it on line for around £1600.

Not a bad price for a 37 inch LCD I thought. A quick look at their web site shows one with a freeview tuner is due for release soon.

I don't see LG mentioned much on here so I was wondering what people thought of their sets and has anyone actually got one of these at home?

I'd be curious kow to how it looked with a non-hi-def source.

Dave

2. Llanowar

Llanowar
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've seen a review in a german magazine (hifi test) and it scooped the best lcd price along with the hitachi 7200...should be a good one these new lg's!

3. nburcombe

nburcombe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
  4. Deano70

Deano70
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    At last another viewer of this tv I too witnessed this tv in HD action and was gobsmacked, im thinking of getting this tv but would like a review first, connectivity on this set seems fine for me and playing my Samsung HD850 on it should look stunning.