LG RZ37LZ31 any comments?

Racquel Darrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw this in Currys yesterday and was gobsmacked by the picture. :thumbsup:

Does anyone own one of these and can comment on what the picture is like on RGB DVD and Xbox (RGB PAL)?

Has it really got only one scart, if so what's the reasoning behind it since most people have all sorts of video sources to plug in?

I was undecided at whether to buy this or the 32lxr.

I went for this and I am really pleased with it.

My xbox looks really good on it and I cant wait to get the 360 with HD.
Sky looks brilliant on it considering our crappy signal (only a few channels look choppy).

Where it is great though is the PC PIP which looks stunning.

Overall, I have no regrets buying this set, and yes, it could have done with 1 or 2 more scart sockets, but like i said, i bought mine really in anticipation of the 360.

The set also looks great with its shiny black trims and silver edging.....very sylish looking.

:smashin: :thumbsup:

leicesterlad said:
I was undecided at whether to buy this or the 32lxr.

I went for this and I am really pleased with it.

My xbox looks really good on it and I cant wait to get the 360 with HD.
Sky looks brilliant on it considering our crappy signal (only a few channels look choppy).

Where it is great though is the PC PIP which looks stunning.

Overall, I have no regrets buying this set, and yes, it could have done with 1 or 2 more scart sockets, but like i said, i bought mine really in anticipation of the 360.

The set also looks great with its shiny black trims and silver edging.....very sylish looking.

:smashin: :thumbsup:

Great news as I loved the picture on this model.
How do you cope with just one Scart?
I've got a video (don't use it much), Xbox, Gamecube and DVD player so it maybe a problem for me.

I've tried to order this and the LP1 but currys are out of stock!! I tried to order a sammy 40" and this to was out of stock. They are simply useless.

I emailed the headoffice but no reply in 4 days so I've emailled DSG the group who own the company and told them of my frustration. I heard the retail sector was in for a tough time so surely having items in stock would help.

Glad your pleased with yours.

Is it wall mountable?

We have just bought one of these TVs - yes it is wall mountable - only problem we are having is the PIP - you cannot get it to work TV station to TV station - i.e. on our old TV we could watch terresterial channel and have Sky Football on the PIP - not possible with this model - if anyone knows of a LCD TV HD Ready TV that you can do this with I would love to know.

Can a owner of this LCD please confirm the connections, im after this set and just want to make sure it has everything for my present setup, so I can smoothly connect this bad boy up.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom