1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LG RZ32LX2R any good ?

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by stanbush, Aug 31, 2005.

1. stanbush

stanbush

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Upgrading from my Toshiba 27" LCD to a HD ready tv for the 360 and my new sff pc with a 7800gt which offers hdmi output.
    Was looking at the Hitachi 32ld7200 like everyone else in britain and also the Samsung.
    Found this LG which not only looks awesome but also has all the connectors i want hdmi and DVI etc.
    http://www.webelectricals.co.uk/eStore/Product.asp?ProdUID={E36EE11C-2C7F-47B5-B1A2-E7C134B16336}&AUID={A85AEAD1-7355-446E-9FE9-8644269F87CB}
    Has anyone got one of these does it look any good compared to the other 2 prospects ? Cheers for any advice

2. Odracir

Odracir
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, that's something I also would like to know. I can't decide on the LG RZ32LX2R, the LG 32LP1 or the new 32 V-Series Sony.

The LG's have all the connectors I need, I just havent seem any threads regarding the LG PQ.

3. Deano70

Deano70
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have my eye on the LGRZ37LZ31, there does not seem to be many LG owners on this forum.

4. vegasmtv

vegasmtv
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think the reason for that is even though my local currys have had this in for weeks they dont actually have any stock, i called over 10 places from the web today to order one AND NONE OF THEM had any in, they all said in a few weeks or longer.