LG RZ26LZ55 Set up problems/ service menu help?

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by fatboy frank, Jan 5, 2007.

Tags:
  1. fatboy frank

fatboy frank

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,019
    Hi All,

Not been active on here for a while, but was wondering if anyone could shed any light on the above problem please?

A friend has purchased the above LCD, but has been unimpressed with the colour and brightness. I mentioned that there may be a hidden service menu as there is on my panny 36PD30. Have tried searching but have not come up with anything much regarding this set.

Can anyone shed any light on if there is a service menu, and if so how to access it:lease:

Many thanks in advance.

Happy new year to all Forum members.

Frank

2. son_t

son_t

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +176
    My first advice is to make changes to brightness and contrast setting via the normal menus for the LCD.

To get to one service menu press and hold both the Menu buttons on the remote and TV for about 4+ secs. There are no brightness/contrast settings on my LCD (LG37LE2R) here. Could you also note down all the settings before changing them and post here (as I messed up mine ;))

The other service menu you can get to requires a password (code) which might be the same - press and hold down the Menu button on the remote for 4+ secs and then type in the password when it asks.

Sorry I don't know the number but if you find out - tell us...