LG RZ-42PX11 - New Deliveries From John Lewis

Discussion in 'LG TVs Forum' started by Billyfergus, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Billyfergus

Billyfergus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My mate just bought one from John Lewis on my advice. Getting delivered on Thursday and expect it to be most recent software. Can anyone who has had one delivered from J.L. in the last week or so confirm whick version of software they have?

In case anyone is looking to pricematch he got it for £1499 (Aberdeen branch). This includes delivery and 5 years warranty.

On another subject, my wife was looking to purchase a large sideboard which would have my plasma sitting on top of it. Problem is it does not have glass doors. As the sky+, av receiver and DVD player will be housed in side, is there anything which can be purchased which will allow remotes to work (other than opening the door first).

I know Sky will not be a prob (magic eye type thing)

2. [Lostit]Bazza

[Lostit]Bazza

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Howdo

I got mine delivered on 11/2/05 - it has firmware 5.11 and the picture is fine, a little solarisation around the faces, but after 100 hrs it seems to be getting better.

I ordered mine with a sideboard /tv stand from JL and it is ideal for a plasma stand like the one you will get.

It is on the lees website click here to view http://www.johnlewis.com/Shopping/P...s&PRT=Television+Stands&Type=SKU&Id=230199702
    In case the link does work it is called London Furniture, Entertainment Unit and its £195. it has no doors so there should be no problem with remotes and that

I have sky + and the picture is pretty good all round

Hope this helps

3. Billyfergus

Billyfergus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for that, look like I will have to pay a visit to John Lewis soon.