LG RH277 HDD DVD Recorder (Black One)

Discussion in 'LG TVs Forum' started by delta.turbo, Feb 5, 2009.

1. delta.turbo

delta.turbo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hi guys,

Has anyone got one of these and if so whats your views on it as I am thinking of buying one as it looks nice and has a lot of functions including the HDD 160GB Hard Drive but it would be good to know others views on it who have it or have used it.

Basically I would like to know if its easy to use, if the Hard Drive is good, can I record form sky onto it, can I record from video onto the hard drive then the hard drive data onto DVD?

Is the conversion quality good for both pic and sound etc and also is this a good buy if getting for just short of £100 or worth waiting for another unit?

Thanks

Carl

2. J4CK DANIELS

J4CK DANIELS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +231
    it's not THAT intuitive to use but once you get used to the menus it's easy enough, you can record from Sky (via SCART) or a VCR no problem. once it's on the hard drive you can cut and edit out the adverts then burn it to a DVD with pretty much no loss of quality of sound or picture. overall it's pretty good value for money IMHO. :smashin:

3. delta.turbo

delta.turbo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16

Cheers mate

So worth it at just under £100? its an ex display one you see but I just want one I can get all my cam corder video's onto dvd with, that I can record from sky onto hdd to watch and then delete again. But I want to ensure any transfer from Video to DVD will be with no noticable sound and picture loss.