LG RH177 Code

H

Heskyy

Hello everyone this is my first post on this forum so i hope you can help me. I have a LG RH177 DVD Recorder and have just brought a Toshiba 37c3030db LCD TV. I need the code for the DVD recorder remote control to control the TV. Does anyone have any idea what the code is. Thanks :hiya:

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Hi and welcome to the forum.
The RH177s remote is pretty useless at controlling TVs as it has a very limited codeset listing only 5 TV brands...none of them being Toshiba so I don't think you'll get it to work.

H

Heskyy

Oh right well thats a pain. I found the code to get the TV to work with the Sky remote but i really wanted to use the DVD remote as i used it with the old TV and am used to it lol. Well if anyone does know a way of getting the DVD remote to work with the Toshiba TV please let me know. Thanks

nig6

Oh right well thats a pain. I found the code to get the TV to work with the Sky remote but i really wanted to use the DVD remote as i used it with the old TV and am used to it lol. Well if anyone does know a way of getting the DVD remote to work with the Toshiba TV please let me know. Thanks

Hi mate

can you tell me the sky code for this TV? I've just got it and can't find one!

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: We review Dune and ask which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom