1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lg Re44sz20rd Dlp Tv

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by marshy.dave, Apr 19, 2003.

1. marshy.dave

marshy.dave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just been to see this today in Curry's. Didn't look to bad but then they only had it connected via aerial coax. Has anyone seen this TV running DVD???

If so what are your thoughts, Are there any reviews out there?

Or should I go for a Plasma

Thanks,

Dave....

2. mlinhares

mlinhares
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    You must have read my mind Dave. I just came from o shop, here in Portugal, where this model was on display with Spider Man DVD and the image was very, very good, nice saturated colours, good angle of view, etc. I didn't aspect this quality in rear projection… It seems it has the new Mustang chip from Texas. Anyone else saw this one?

3. FCP FAN

FCP FAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi ;)
    I also live in Portugal and i have seen this set too at "Radio Popular - (Maia)"

The set was showing good picture while the setup was not ideal
    (i think it was a cheap scart spliter wich fed almost 5 sets at the same time):blush: but the picture impressed me anyway. An more
    surprising, or maybe not, it was side by side with a Sony grand wega that was ashamed:blush: for its performance near the LG

I will consider this set as a very valid alternative to a 36" Crt set as its only £600 more than an average 36" Crt. Only tested in optimum circunstances (Component Video Cable?, Progressive?) i can go further about its merits. If anyone have seen a review/tested this set please post here your opinion!:D

4. mlinhares

mlinhares
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1