Lg Re40nz60rb

weyland-yutani

Prominent Member
Reaction score
comet are selling this tv but as usual the details are less than complete. the lg global site has it listed and shows some very nice features, HDTV ready, 2 component inputs. is there anyway of confirming that the comet model has these features? thanks.

Think I read somewhere it weighs in at a hefty 115Kg.

I thought RP tv's were lighter - some companies want £50 delivery charge.

you probably saw that on the tvandvideodirect.com website. they increase the weight listed to match the high delivery charge. 115kg is not tha actual weight of the unit. comet delivery is only £13 and is a 2 man team. the unit will be around the 50-60kg area.

Would it go through the door and up the stairs as I live in an upstairs flat?

thx

i got a 42" toshiba rptv into my 1st floor flat.

when i say i, i mean the delivery guys:D

SPECS !!!!!
Anyone know of a PDF manual for this?
Picture quality vs Good 100Hz CRT ?

thx

there's is no manual for for the a 'RE' version on the lg site so there may be differences.

this is getting confusing. if you look on the lg site for specs on this models chasis, it states that it does have auto convergence. i'd like to hear from someone with a UK bought machine to see if it really is there.

went n had a look at this tv today in my local comet, does have two component inputs at the back, according to the usa lg website it should also have dvi/hdcp inputs??? but under close inspection it hasnt... also i had a look through the menu there seems to be no auto convergence though you can manually set it to 1 or 9... looked a nice set especially for the price, if it had dvi i definatly would have got it

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom