Lg Re-44sz21rd

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by proffessor, Dec 27, 2006.

1. proffessor

proffessor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi to all of you in the forum, This is my first post here and hope that someone can she some ligh on a continual problem that I have with this 44" set. Within the last two years I have had this set repaired six times and within the last year three times for the same problem of a displaced picture which only shows a flourecent green/ reddish colour. It has had a new IC board replaced ( which one I dont know ) and the last time was reset on site by the engineer. I understand that a simultanious command of the menu on both the remote and front of the set will allow access to the service mode. I would like to check out a few things in there but cannot get the service menu to appear, my wife thinks I am nuts sitting in front of the telly trying like hell to get this to activate. Is anyone out there able to advise on how to get into this menu so as remedial action can be carried out when the extended warranty runs out.