1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LG RE-44SZ21RD - Whats it worth ?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by jonwilde, Jul 18, 2005.

1. jonwilde

jonwilde

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Gents

I may have an LG RE-44SZ21RD for sale shortly, it is approx 10 months old and in excellent condition and working order, what do you think it is worth ?
    I paid £1799 for it from Currys and I appreciate it is now being sold for £999 on Currys website.

Thanks Jon

2. Razor

Razor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12,498
    :hiya:
    I would try it at £500-£600. Good choice in getting rid of this set. :thumbsup: They aren't very good at all. :thumbsdow What are you going to replace it with and why are you selling it. No DVI/HDMI socket by any chance???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

:D

3. jonwilde

jonwilde

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had the new Samsung 46 delivered yesterday, i must say i wasnt expecting it to be that much of a difference in PQ but it is a stunning picture from sky, not tried any hd yet as I need to buy a new dvd player.

I thought about £600 so if anyone interested let me know, however I think this is the wrong board to advertise it.

4. Razor

Razor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12,498
    LOL.... I think your right there :D

Good luck with your sale and congratulations on your new purchase. :thumbsup:

:D