LG QNED/OLED Insider campaign

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
wouldn't imagine its a problem this type of year, but will be good to see how it fairs in the UK winter when it drops down below zero
Yeah, i don't really have another use for it & it's not worth much now, so a low risk experiment

So I can’t write my review as I can’t log on to the insiders website anymore. Password not recognised. Di forgotten password link, change it. Still won’t work. Contacted them and they haven’t got back to me.

If we don’t/can’t do the review what will happen?!?

They’ll come to your house and expect you to write one manually. In all seriousness I’ve no idea, I guess they’ll likely give up on chasing it and move on.

In your case it’s not as if you haven’t tried to get in touch so I wouldn’t worry.

The campaign finishes on 22nd July - I wonder at what point we need to do the final questionnaire? I am also waiting for further instructions on how my partner can do her review so will just sit tight and wait for Insiders to advise next requirements.
So far I think it has been a great campaign - half priced TV and some not too demanding review requirements. Obviously the biggest frustration for many is the lack of delivery information.

If I wanted to enter the campaign next year I would be better prepared for a lengthy delivery wait.

So I can’t write my review as I can’t log on to the insiders website anymore. Password not recognised. Di forgotten password link, change it. Still won’t work. Contacted them and they haven’t got back to me.

If we don’t/can’t do the review what will happen?!?
No idea but I’m sure they will be able to get you up and running.

I’ve just logged and it’s working for me so I’m sure it’s just a case of sorting yours out. Sure they’ll be back to you in a day or so.

The campaign finishes on 22nd July - I wonder at what point we need to do the final questionnaire? I am also waiting for further instructions on how my partner can do her review so will just sit tight and wait for Insiders to advise next requirements.
So far I think it has been a great campaign - half priced TV and some not too demanding review requirements. Obviously the biggest frustration for many is the lack of delivery information.

If I wanted to enter the campaign next year I would be better prepared for a lengthy delivery wait.
Certainly not enough to put me off doing the same again.

Now if they do an 83 I’m deffo in. 42 for the bedroom would be nice as well

Certainly not enough to put me off doing the same again.

Now if they do an 83 I’m deffo in. 42 for the bedroom would be nice as well
I may be tempted by a 65 but no room for a larger set.

I have the 42C2 on the wall in my bedroom - very nice tv indeed.

I may be tempted by a 65 but no room for a larger set.

I have the 42C2 on the wall in my bedroom - very nice tv indeed.
Yeah, to be fair that’s all I’d really ‘need’ and as much I’d like one, wouldn’t be used much at all so can’t justify full price for one. But 50% on, if you twist my arm, maybe.

But it would be rude to not take part in an 83 inch at 50% off. Sure I’d find a home for the 77 somewhere else in the house

Yeah, to be fair that’s all I’d really ‘need’ and as much I’d like one, wouldn’t be used much at all so can’t justify full price for one. But 50% on, if you twist my arm, maybe.

But it would be rude to not take part in an 83 inch at 50% off. Sure I’d find a home for the 77 somewhere else in the house
Get to the back of the queue ;)

Just asked what they have left as we're moving house and I have an extra room needing a tv.

B2 65
C2 55
G2 55

Get to the back of the queue ;)

Just asked what they have left as we're moving house and I have an extra room needing a tv.

B2 65
C2 55
G2 55
are they allowing multiple sets to users then?

Sure I could find a home for a 55 G2 or C2

I didn't get one in the first place did I! so no, don't think so.

Tempted to get the C2 but once we've moved
ah Im with you now

The one that gets me is the B2 and C2 65 being £50 difference! Crazy, why would anyone buy a B2 at that price.

Just had my free LG TONE earbuds arrive from DHL no warning from LG I just got a delivery notification from DHL but it didn’t say what or who it was from. I just left a small review on the LG website and claimed via the link posted a few pages back. Only left the review last week and they came this morning!

Attachments

• BEA23D4C-8F94-4407-97B7-DCDB46648278.jpeg
    BEA23D4C-8F94-4407-97B7-DCDB46648278.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 25
Just had my free LG TONE earbuds arrive from DHL no warning from LG I just got a delivery notification from DHL but it didn’t say what or who it was from. I just left a small review on the LG website and claimed via the link posted a few pages back. Only left the review last week and they came this morning!
ooooh good to know....I've submitted mine a week or so ago so hopefully mine are on their way as well

ah, actually I have a DHL package coming today but just assumed it was Lego from Zavvi....all will be revealed

Mine has just turned up too.

If anyone wants gold and has black instead; let me know happy to swap

5407E3BF-7292-4F8D-A513-E04FBEB69327.jpeg

did you get the tv from insiders and can you confirm the link you used

did you get the tv from insiders and can you confirm the link you used
I got mine from Insiders....Ill try to dig out the link I used but it is somewhere in this thread somewhere I think

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom