1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LG Plasma RZ42PX11 Sky code?

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by Enquirer, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Enquirer

Enquirer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone got a working sky code for
    LG Plasma RZ42PX11 a member on a different forum seems to have tried everything but cant get one to work .

2. Bluevanman

Bluevanman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Most LG sets use the Phillips code of 0081, but not every set responds to the codes.

3. Cynthia 7

Cynthia 7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Enquirer,

Last month one of our members was also asking the same question without success. He said he had bought a new remote Rev 4. He mentioned the codes he had tried(Click on Search at the top of this forum). However both Sky and Sky+ latest models are Rev 6. I saw these on the letsautomate.com site. There is meant to be another upgrade to Sky remotes. I read that it was meant to be out end of last year and maybe that is this version 6. Whether it's worth risking £14 - £15 I couldn't say, it would be so frustrating if it still didn't work. Probably the next remotes will be programmed with newer televisions.

4. cha1kie

cha1kie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

My father has just bought one of these and has the same problem. Did you find a solution?