LG OTW150 OLED Mount

Hi

Question, whats the minimum distance between the television and the wall with the OTW150? Does it have the 'painting on the wall" look?

Thanks

and it drilled a 100mm dia. hole to 80mm depth in under 1min.

A 100mm hole? Thats some drill!:rotfl:
I'm terribly sorry this made my laugh so hard I cried!
I'm after one of these wall mounts for my 55EF950v but cant find it available anywhere.

eBay is a good bet. About £100 including shipping and tax.
Thanks, I assumed google would return any ebay results but it didn't.
They are however in the us, dam!
It's £89.35 including import charges at checkout so its actually a good deal.

Last edited:
Still to get my TV and mount, but preparing the wiring in advance, please can someone who as the 65EF950V and the OTW150 mount the distance between the bottom of the main part of the TV (eg excluding LG bubble) and the bottom of the mount.

Thanks
Paul

Hi all, am considering buying one of these mounts but could do with some advice. My main reason for buying it is that my tv is mounted quite high on a wall and consequently the 3D is "out of sync" when sitting. I'm assuming if the tv is tilted down towards the viewer this will be rectified. So how far can it tilt down, can't seem to find a clear answer specs say 12 +- 2 does this mean between 11 and 13 degrees. Confused any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi

A small point about the OTW150, every picture I have seen of it in online shops has the bracket shown upside down !!

I spent ages trying to work out how the tv mounted on it until I found the user manual on line then it all became clear

Hi

A small point about the OTW150, every picture I have seen of it in online shops has the bracket shown upside down !!

I spent ages trying to work out how the tv mounted on it until I found the user manual on line then it all became clear

Yes, it's even shown upside down on LG's site. Muppets! :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom