For Sale LG OLED77G7

ukcanuk

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
839   0   0
Reaction score
For sale is my LG OLED77G7 OLED TV.

I purchased it from new in late November 2017 and has a transferable warranty (via D&G) until Nov 28, 2022.

The TV has just had the power board replacement service done on it, with paperwork to confirm. (More details here LG Announcements: Free OLED TV Power Board Replacement Service | LG U.K.)

The TV comes with both original remotes and is in good condition and full working order.

It has spent its whole life in my dedicated room, until last week when I replaced it with a G1. Pictures will follow on the weekend.

This is a large, heavy TV (56 kg). Whilst I have the original packaging, it’s a bit of a puzzle and best suited for offering additional protection rather than making it courier safe.

It is personal collection only, no couriers. It’s large, so will almost certainly need a van to transport it. Getting it in and out of the van is a 2 person job. I’m happy to help at collection.

Asking price is £1350.

Any questions, please ask (I’ve always found screen uniformity good, but don’t go looking for problems and have never run grayscale tests on it).

Price and currency
£1350
Delivery cost included
Delivery is NOT included
Prefer goods collected?
I prefer the goods to be collected
Advertised elsewhere?
Advertised elsewhere
Payment method
BT or PayPal F&F

69COU

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Reaction score
Any pics? Hours use etc? Screen burn issues, banding? Does it come with LG specific wall mount? Cheers

Last edited:

ukcanuk

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
839   0   0
Reaction score
Any pics? Hours use etc? Screen burn issues, banding? Does it come with LG specific wall mount? Cheers
I’ll get pictures posted up over the weekend, alongside checking hours used. No screen burn or banding issues. It doesn’t come with the LG specific wall mount.

richolmes72

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Reaction score
I’ll take this at the asking price of £1,350. Will have to rent a van so might be a week or 2 before I can collect though if that’s ok?

69COU

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Reaction score
I’ll take this at the asking price of £1,350. Will have to rent a van so might be a week or 2 before I can collect though if that’s ok?
OK If deal above falls through let me know, as want to wall mount my research suggests need a particular LV mount. i may be saved from the job of taking down my trusted Panny 65” Plasma VT series. I remember this weighs a ton putting up so have avoided all temptations on upgrade to a 4K or larger newer tech model.

ukcanuk

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
839   0   0
Reaction score
OK If deal above falls through let me know, as want to wall mount my research suggests need a particular LV mount. i may be saved from the job of taking down my trusted Panny 65” Plasma VT series. I remember this weighs a ton putting up so have avoided all temptations on upgrade to a 4K or larger newer tech model.
I used the Sanus LL11-B2 wall mount and it worked just fine.

69COU

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Reaction score
I used the Sanus LL11-B2 wall mount and it worked just fine.Sanus LL11-B2
OK that sounds like not a great lot of hassle, not sure why early reviews seem to suggest was hard to wall mount these. Anyhow if current offer falls through can I have second spot at asking price. Would need to get a Van as well, as not sure would even fit in a Grand Cherokee, not a problem as can get one from Hertz down the road. Based near Maidstone so guess would be about a hour and a half each way which is possible. If any reason 2nd spot becomes possible happy to send deposit over as well whilst date that suits for collection sorted.

ukcanuk

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
839   0   0
Reaction score
OK that sounds like not a great lot of hassle, not sure why early reviews seem to suggest was hard to wall mount these. Anyhow if current offer falls through can I have second spot at asking price. Would need to get a Van as well, as not sure would even fit in a Grand Cherokee, not a problem as can get one from Hertz down the road. Based near Maidstone so guess would be about a hour and a half each way which is possible. If any reason 2nd spot becomes possible happy to send deposit over as well whilst date that suits for collection sorted.
Of course, will let you know if the purchase falls through.

kenshingintoki

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
My sister'd like to be third in line for this if possible lol.. dad has a van so pickup no issue at all.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J Thoughts, madVR Processor & Sonus faber Lumina II Reviews + Movie & TV roundup
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom