Hi guys hope you're all well. My local stores in the EU have all reduced the price of the LG OLED65CX down to £1330 and the LG OLED77CX down to £2270. I currently have a 65" Samsung Q7Fn which has been a trooper, but I am looking for an OLED TV for:
- TV, movies, Netflix and Youtube
- Streaming content (videos, photos etc) from my Synology NAS
- PC gaming with HDMI 2.1 (I have a high end PC)
- The 65" seems such amazing value at £1330... my head tells me that the 77" probably isn't worth close to double the price at £2270. Are my instincts correct?
- At this price and with the new series about to be released, are the LG OLED CX still worth getting?
- Any downsides to buying one for my above uses taking into particular account PC gaming?
- Is the CX6LA model still fully featured without too many sacrifices? I can't figure out if it can USB record and has twin tuner or not... https://www.digitec.ch/en/s1/product/lg-oled65cx-65-4k-oled-2020-television-12934432