• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question LG OLED55B6V vs Hisense 55M7000

Woz87uk

Novice Member
Hi,

I know it's hard to compare the two as the price is almost 1k more. But just wanted to know if this would be a good investment?

I have Sky Q 2TB, PS4 Pro. Love watching films, sports and play PlayStation. So would like to take advantage on quality of video.

If anyone can confirm if a TV just as good then that would be fine or if they know of where it's at cheapest.

Dodgexander

If you want HDR content to look good you have no choice other than to go for a TV like the LG B6. The other option would be the Panasonic DX-902 which you can find on Panasonics eBay refurb store right now for under 1k.

If you go for the Hisense you will get better colour with HDR, but thats about it. Its a great value tv and is good for gaming, but falls short with HDR.

kenshingintoki

Distinguished Member
Bit of a harsh comparison tbh lol..

If you arent displaying static content go with an OLED. If you want a big screen (and dont want to spend 2.5k) or want static screen content go for a LCD.

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Ive been in the same dilemma, go cheap or go expensive.

However the LG is now going out of stock everywhere so decide quick.

Be warned though, although the Hisense states 4 HDMI inputs, only 2 are HDMI 2.0, so only 2 will show 4K images, as i found out when i tried one.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom