LG oled/pvr box addition

WESTERLY

Standard Member
Hi
Have an LG oled tv and like the way the browser set up is using the magic remote and WebOIS ( think that’s what it’s called). Previously had older plasma and various remotes for everything and now love just the one. If I add a pvr box again will this be a pain as now 2 remotes and is there a pvr box that has as good remote/ freeview play set up. Meaning that I won’t miss the LG TVs magic remote.....can any pvr boxes work with this remote. I would like to occasionally record.
J ( sorry if post in wrong place)

Clem_Dye

Distinguished Member
Magic remotes are pretty good at handling most kit. Mine can operate most of the kit that I’ve got connected to my LG TV. However, it’s not universal. For a cheap but effective PVR look at the Manhattan T3-R or Humax 5000T or Aura boxes.

WESTERLY

Standard Member
Magic remotes are pretty good at handling most kit. Mine can operate most of the kit that I’ve got connected to my LG TV. However, it’s not universal. For a cheap but effective PVR look at the Manhattan T3-R or Humax 5000T or Aura boxes.
Thanks was thinking about the Manhattan as got good reviews
J

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom