LG oled Harmony Elite remote commands

whooshavf

Have LG C9 65 and use Harmony Elite to control that and my Denon A110. The smart remote that comes with the TV has buttons for Amazon and Netflix, so I can set activities for them to turn on amp and TV, set TV to hdmi 2, set amp to TV sound (via eArc) and go straight to them as the command list for the TV has both of them in it - but not Disney+

However the newest smart remote also has a Disney+ button but try as much as I can I can't (even adding a newer oled TV as a device) get a Disney+ button as a command
Any suggestions?

John

I have a b7 with magic remote
Logitec told me the signal sent when pressing the dedicated buttons was propriety , even the long press O for the quick launch
I have seen a way of setting them as smart TV activities, but could really get it to work so gave up :blush:

whooshavf

I have a b7 with magic remote
Logitec told me the signal sent when pressing the dedicated buttons was propriety , even the long press O for the quick launch
I have seen a way of setting them as smart TV activities, but could really get it to work so gave up :blush:
Yes you can do it with a sequence of commands to navigate the smart menu, but the commands list for my C9 has both Netflix and Prime as a command - so I can select them, just wondering if the Harmony command list for later TVs has a Disney command

whooshavf

Got one of the latest lg smart remotes. My C9 65 does nothing when the Disney+ button is pressed :-(

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom