LG OLED G1 65" + LG SP11RA + consoles

bb14530

Hi All,

I would like to ask you for recommendations. I just purchased LG OLED G1 65" 2021 + I am going to buy LG soundbar SP11RA next week.
Both will be wall mounted.

I have few questions in terms of proper connection to my consoles.

1. What HDMI cables do you recommend to connect that set up to my Apple TV 4K (2021) + Xbox Series X + PS5 + Nintendo OLED consoles?
  2. How should I connect all the devices to gain the maximum performance from the set up?
  3. Would you recommend any stands for rear speakers of SP11RA (preferably from European store)?
Thanks for any advices!!

bb14530

Hi All,

I have just ordered TV LG G1 OLED 65" 2021 and sounbard LG SP11RA. Could you plesae givme some tips how should I connect that system to my PS5, Xbox series X, Nintendo Switch OLED and Apple TV 4K to "gain" top performace from that set up?

Which HDMI cables do you recommend and how to connect all of the devices best?

Thanks!

Gasp3621

Distinguished Member
Hi All,

I have just ordered TV LG G1 OLED 65" 2021 and sounbard LG SP11RA. Could you plesae givme some tips how should I connect that system to my PS5, Xbox series X, Nintendo Switch OLED and Apple TV 4K to "gain" top performace from that set up?

Which HDMI cables do you recommend and how to connect all of the devices best?

Thanks!

Here is owners thread for your soundbar, copy paste your question there..

You might want to check the hdmi cable from Amazon rather than buying something expensive from hifi shop.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom