LG OLED CX - flashing standby on startup

Jaybe

Standard Member
Bit of an odd one and this only started yesterday, but the TV appears to be working fine.

The TV is the LG OLED48CX5LC and when starting the TV up from standby, the red LED will flash three times and then come on normally. This only appeared to start yesterday, which was coincidently after I had been seeing a memory full error for Netflix, but this seems to have settled down now.

I cannot see anything online so will be contacting LG, but was wondering if anyone has seen this before?

techifan

Bit of an odd one and this only started yesterday, but the TV appears to be working fine.

The TV is the LG OLED48CX5LC and when starting the TV up from standby, the red LED will flash three times and then come on normally. This only appeared to start yesterday, which was coincidently after I had been seeing a memory full error for Netflix, but this seems to have settled down now.

I cannot see anything online so will be contacting LG, but was wondering if anyone has seen this before?
Thats normal behaviour for the standby red led to flash three times when powering on the TV.
At least that's always been the case for me.

Jaybe

Standard Member
Thats normal behaviour for the standby red led to flash three times when powering on the TV.
At least that's always been the case for me.
Thanks for that, it is really strange as I'm sure it hadn't done this before, or maybe it did and I've just got fixated on it for some reason!

I can disable the LED standby light if it bothers me that much I guess..

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom