LG oled c9 with sounrbar, not possible to use other devices?

Zero80

Novice Member
Hello!

I have a LG oled c9 from 2018.
Just connected a sonos beam soundbar trough hdmi ARC, it works fine, but it i try to change to tv speakers, or my Bluetooth headset it only work for 1 second and it automaticly switch back to hdmi arc soundbar.

I had to go into general settings and turn off smart link arc function to use my headphones.

Is it another way to be able to switch between the different speaker system on the tv? So it not just switch back to the soundbar automaticly when i try to use my headphones?

Merry christmas and Thanks for support.

Zero80

Novice Member
Just tried to connect it with a digital adapter and then i could switch between intern speakers and my headphones. But now i cant adjust the volume with my tv remote since it’s not used with the hdmi arc.
So a solution where the tv does not automaticly chooce the soundbar when i try switching speaker unit would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Zero80

Novice Member
Thanks for the reply. Then i rather use the optic adapter, because then i can switch between internal speaker and headset, but must adjust the volume for the soundbar with my phone 😊

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J/A80J OLED details, Best type of Amplification, Film & TV Show News + Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom