LG OLED BX Owners and Discussion Thread

john2303

Novice Member
Thought I would start this thread as the BX have started to ship. I got the 65" BX on Saturday and so far so good - watching Blue Planet 2 off the iPlayer goes to demonstrate what a marvellous picture quality this TV has

shagaboopon

I have a 55" BX that I picked up to go with the new Xbox next month. Took a punt on price as it was £1199 and I couldn't see them dropping too much on Black Friday when they've only be out a couple of months. Low and behold I noticed (via hotukdeals) PRC Direct had listed them for £1099 today so phoned Richer Sounds and they refunded me £120 under their Price Beat policy.

I had a B9 already so knew what to expect but they're a cracking TV for the majority imo. I'd possibly go for the CX if it was a living room TV and you watch a lot of SD stuff.

smudger666

Novice Member
Had my BX 55" my first OLED for the bedroom delivered last week. Impressed so far my first experience of DV currently have a Samsung 65 Q90R in living room. Not impressed with X box as the DV does not cover pyhsical media only streaming. I managed to get mine from very (1199) less 10% then my perks through work another 10% so £983 i think. Hoping that X box series X will cure the lack of DV but doubt it.

Jonny2400

Novice Member
Picked mine up today, replacing a SJ810v Nano cell.

I had walked in planning on buying the Nano92 but comparing the picture quality between the two, the BX blew it away, I did consider the CX for a few seconds but the stand won’t work for me, just replaced all the living room furniture with new matching stuff from Oakland furniture and the CX stand was a few MM too long.

At home am pretty impressed with the picture, thou I’ve tried Film maker mode on two UHD 4K discs and it’s causes the whole thing to crash, well picture go very weird, like 1000 tiny screens on the one and changing back to another setting does not fix it. Have to turn my panasonic UHD player off and on again.

gibbletts

Picked mine up today, replacing a SJ810v Nano cell.

I had walked in planning on buying the Nano92 but comparing the picture quality between the two, the BX blew it away, I did consider the CX for a few seconds but the stand won’t work for me, just replaced all the living room furniture with new matching stuff from Oakland furniture and the CX stand was a few MM too long.

At home am pretty impressed with the picture, thou I’ve tried Film maker mode on two UHD 4K discs and it’s causes the whole thing to crash, well picture go very weird, like 1000 tiny screens on the one and changing back to another setting does not fix it. Have to turn my panasonic UHD player off and on again.
I’m thinking of doing the same I have sj810 in the bedroom and I’ve had enough of the blinking back light.

Leesaland

Standard Member
I have purchased the CX awaiting delivery I want to know if the BX stand will fit the CX and if so I would be willing to swap if anyone likes the look of the CX unfortunately it's to wide for my cabinet.

garryboy

My 55bx being delivered tomorrow from John Lewis. I have 65c8 in garage conversion/tv room but was too big for living room.

Got a good deal on 55bx. Had initial price match of £1049 + £100 e voucher + £99 lg earbuds.

Got further pricematch yesterday of £999 PRC deal + £100 e voucher + LG earbuds that got delivered yesterday.

I have my 65c8 wall mounted. I’m wondering if the c8 stand will fit on my bx?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom