lG oled 55bx

Jbalc99

Novice Member
Hey! I've just recently got this 55bx lG oled TV. It superb with amazing sound and picture quality. About picture quality I'm noticing in fast moving objects when watching films it gives off a blocky pixelated look. If there anything to fix this it would greatly help. P.s it's updated to the latest version.

Vindepin

Standard Member
Hi, this is because by default the TruMotion setting is on, this makes the image look (artificially) smooth in motion but creates all these pixely artifacts, so it's best turned off or at the lowest setting possible.

You can find it by pressing the settings (gear) button on the remote> all settings > picture mode settings > picture options> TruMotion.

Hope this helps!

Jbalc99

Novice Member
Hi, this is because by default the TruMotion setting is on, this makes the image look (artificially) smooth in motion but creates all these pixely artifacts, so it's best turned off or at the lowest setting possible.

You can find it by pressing the settings (gear) button on the remote> all settings > picture mode settings > picture options> TruMotion.

Hope this helps!
Thanks I'll try this and give a update if needed, much appreciated!

Nigelpinder

Wrong thread. Sorry

Attachments

• IMG_20210210_204221.jpg
    IMG_20210210_204221.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 11

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom