LG NB2020 40W Soundbar

karmapolice

Hello,

Forgive me if this has been posted before:

I have just got a new LG LM620T 3D TV which is great but I would like a sound bar for it.

I saw a LG NB2020 40W Soundbar for £99.99 @ Argos or £79.99 at Richer Sounds but cannot find a review or any info on it at all.

The Argos website states it comes with a wireless subwoofer but Richer Sounds says it doesn't..:eek:
Buy LG NB2020 40W Soundbar at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Sound bars.
LG NB2020 | Soundbar | Richer Sounds

obviously if it comes with a wireless subwoofer i'd like that for £20.00 more.

Does anyone have this soundbar ? If so would you recommend it ?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Karmapolice :)

brownbox

Standard Member
I'm sorry I can't give you an answer, but what I was going to say is that I think if you buy that Tv from Argos under the special offers option, the sound bar is free of charge, all depends how much you paid for the tv. I think it's £599 with the sound bar in question.

karmapolice

I'm sorry I can't give you an answer, but what I was going to say is that I think if you buy that Tv from Argos under the special offers option, the sound bar is free of charge, all depends how much you paid for the tv. I think it's £599 with the sound bar in question.
Hey,
Thanks for your reply.

Yes that is the soundbar I was thinking about, but I can't find a review or any info on it even from LG's website..

That offer is no good to me as I have the TV already.

cheers

sooraz

Standard Member
Hello,

Forgive me if this has been posted before:

I have just got a new LG LM620T 3D TV which is great but I would like a sound bar for it.

I saw a LG NB2020 40W Soundbar for £99.99 @ Argos or £79.99 at Richer Sounds but cannot find a review or any info on it at all.

The Argos website states it comes with a wireless subwoofer but Richer Sounds says it doesn't..:eek:
Buy LG NB2020 40W Soundbar at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Sound bars.
LG NB2020 | Soundbar | Richer Sounds

obviously if it comes with a wireless subwoofer i'd like that for £20.00 more.

Does anyone have this soundbar ? If so would you recommend it ?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Karmapolice :)
Hi, I purchased this from Richer Sounds in Eaton Bucks on Sunday 25th November 2012. It was reduced to £59.95. It is really easy to fit to Tv, I have a 43 inch Samsung plasma that was a bargain from Argos for £280. Although the sound was Ok seemed to lack something. The LG soundbar is fantastic for the price, only drawback is that I have to use the remote that comes with the soundbar, will not link to the Sky remote. It looks good and has a great bass. sound. I have not fully tried it with movies but I am sure it will enhance them.

The latest video from AVForums

LG SN11RG Dolby Atmos Soundbar, plus, XBOOM Go PN7 & PL7 Wireless Speaker Reviews
Top Bottom