Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Lg Mz42pz44

Discussion in 'LG TVs Forum' started by cookie02392, Jul 26, 2005.

1. cookie02392

cookie02392

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have an LG MZ42PZ44 which was purchased 6 months ago.

I have been attempting to source the AP42EA43 interface board to give me component in to this screen.

However I missed the boat from one retailer who was selling them for £32.00 + VAT, The only other retailer that i can source which is willing to supply the board want's £150 for it, which is a bit of a rip off.........

So if anyone has a spare board or can source one for sensible money, let me have the link.

ON another note, This screen has DVI and VGA ( RGB) inputs

My DVD player has component output ( but i don't think it is progressive scan, I do have a toshiba player with pro scan if required)

Is there anyway of getting the two to link, or do i need a scaler ?

I have seen a component to VGA and a component to DVI lead on ebay, and whilst the quality might not been much good, does anyone know if it is just a case of linking the DVD to Plasma with the right lead.

I would welcome any advice, as i also understand DVI has analogue and digital formats, and suspect the LG is digital DVI.

I have the manual in PDF if anyone would like a copy email me @

cookie02392@ntlworld.com

Cheers

Cookie