1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LG MZ42 PZ14 Dark Picture fault

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by nostro1, Nov 4, 2004.

1. nostro1

nostro1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    Does anyone know how to fix a dark picture from the RZ BA10 tuner box. Even with the brightness up at 100 % it is looking very dark and indoor shots you are lucky just to see a pair of eyes. I do believe there is something internal that you can adjust, just need to know what.

I had the same fault when originally purchased back in Jan 2003 and the retailer gave me a new tuner, but needless to say he is not interested now it is out of 12 month warranty. I could sue him under sales of goods act as i am sure a £3000 Plasma should last for more the 20 months, but would like to seek the valued advice from the Forum.

As the monitor is fine (tested with my PC) also looking at a synch cable from Sky + to VGA any suggestions?
    Many thanks in advance

2. nostro1

nostro1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Got it sorted
    Bammer McCann paid a visit, they had their own remote control that suddenly brought up settings never seen before by mortals, or them by the looks of it.
    He took our a ruffled piece of paper with some settings from his technical dept and hey presto all was how it should be.
    It only took them 2 weeks to get to me..... :mad: