1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LG MZ-42PZ44 Owners Thread

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by how1970ard, Dec 26, 2004.

1. how1970ard

how1970ard

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have recetly purcheased this screen and have spent alot of time adjusting the brightness and colour to get it eventually right.

I am interested in hearing from people with this screen to compare notes etc.

Does anyone know the best way to connect an XBOX to this screen?

When I turn my screen on the picture is fuzzy and jumpy for 3-4 minutes and then gets a red fuzziness before settling down and being perfect to watch. Is there a fualt with this screen? has anyon else experienced this ?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hiya:

2. AML

AML

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +229
    Sunds weird! Most plasmas do take a minute or so to settle down when you first turn it on, like a warm up time. But it shouldn last 3 to 4 minutes or give you red fuzziness.

I have 2 LG LCD monitors and have had little niggles with them but over all pleased with them.

I would call LG if I were you! Have it replaced once they take a look at it, that way you can get a fresh new plasma again!

3. Daddy k

Daddy k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,345
    iv had this screen for a few months now and it gets beter with use!!
    i first used my x box through normal scart when i first got the panel and was horrified!!!
    now iv just got the component connection kit and the pic quality is now great!!!!!!so get the high def kit with ptical out to run thru ur surround av it makes a big difference