LG Multiple Audio Output

RoyBoy1

Novice Member
Reaction score
I have an LG 75UP7070PUD television currently the only options for multiple audio output are 1. speaker output are 1. optical plus TV speaker or 2. wireless plus TV speaker. I would like to have optical and HDMI outputs simultaneously and I don't care if the TV speakers work

I have an Avantree Audikast Plus Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter hooked to the optical and a Bose Sound Bar hooked to the HDMI

Anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks Roy
?

Use an HDMI Audio extractor. Google for suppliers.
You can then feed the audio from this to feed your Bluetooth transmitter.

Upvote 0
Use an HDMI Audio extractor. Google for suppliers.
You can then feed the audio from this to feed your Bluetooth transmitter.
Thank you, but I don't see how this resolves my issue. i trying to get both the Optical and HDMI functioning at the same time.

Upvote 0
Feed the audio from the HDMI extractor to the Bluetooth transmitter.
It's not possible to output the optical and HDMI simultaneously.

Upvote 0
Feed the audio from the HDMI extractor to the Bluetooth transmitter.
It's not possible to output the optical and HDMI simultaneously.
What I am looking for is a HDMI function to work correctly with the sound bar to allow controlling it with the remote and I also need the optical output to function correctly for the Bluetooth for the Avantree
having both of them from the HDMI defeats remote the use of the remote for the HDMI speaker
My hope was that a Hacking GORU could develop a patch allowing both optical and HDMI at the same time and send me a patch for it to function on my TV
I know this is a big ask but as I said I was hoping
thanks everyone for at least listening

Upvote 0
Using an HDMI Audio extractor won't stop your TV's remote controlling the volume of your Soundbar.
There are HDMI audio extractors available with optical output which can feed your Avantree.
A “Hacking Guru” cannot give you what you want, an internal wiring change would be required.

Upvote 0

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom