Question LG magic remote + yamaha r-n602 volume control

asleszyn

Novice Member
Hi guys :)

I own a LG OLED TV with the magic remote. I plan on buying the yamaha r-n602 stereo receiver and connecting it via an optical cable. I wonder if I will be able to configure the remote to control the volume of the yamaha receiver. In the device connector I found several presets for yamaha devices so I guess there is hope.

Does anyone have any experience with this particular setup? I'd hate to use a separate remote just for the volume :-(

Cheers

suzonka

I own a LG OLED TV with the magic remote. I plan on buying the yamaha r-n602 stereo receiver and connecting it via an optical cable. I wonder if I will be able to configure the remote to control the volume of the yamaha receiver. In the device connector I found several presets for yamaha devices so I guess there is hope.

Does anyone have any experience with this particular setup? I'd hate to use a separate remote just for the volume :-(

Cheers
I PURCHASED A LUGALAKE SOUND BAR AND HOOKED IT UP WITH AN OPTICAL CABLE AND i HAD FOUND OUT THERE IS A LOT OF FEATURES sorry caps and if you cant find it thee go to the TV manual and see if you can set up the remote to receive other devices? good luck

fearce

Cheers
Hi

Did you buy this and were you able to config to use your TV remote to control the RN602?

asleszyn

Novice Member
Did you buy this and were you able to config to use your TV remote to control the RN602?

I did and I managed to configure the magic remote to be able to control the volume (and mute) the yamaha amp. Not able to do anything besides that like turn the amp on/off or select the source.

suzonka

Hi

as a last resort , you can purchase any clone type of a remote sold almost any where then clone all your controls in to that one remote.

fearce

I did and I managed to configure the magic remote to be able to control the volume (and mute) the yamaha amp. Not able to do anything besides that like turn the amp on/off or select the source.
Is this the LG smart remote?
Was config on that remote side or does the amp an have option?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom