LG LM7600 47" 3D LED Cinema Screen TV-Few Questions

GunsNRoses

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi Friends,

Just bought the gorgeous and awesome LG LM7600 (LM7610 in Middle East) 47" TV as a replacement to my LW5700. There is no doubt that TV is amazingly beautiful, slim, responsive and you will watch all your movies once again on this TV. It was not in stock until first week of June but I manage to get one by putting a lot of pressure on LGGulf:laugh:... they gave me one piece from the stocks means for display at stores. :clap: ..Thank you LG.

I have some questions, it will be nice if any LG Expert can answer:

1. On PC over HDMI (ATI 6970), when the whole TV screen is white, it shows right and left parts of the screen top to bottom little bit grayed out - why is that? Center part is more bright!

2. At the store, a 55" LW6500 series actually throw everything out of TV in 3D mode on DEMO (BASEBALL DEMO), while playing the same on my TV it doesn't come out like that RIGHT TO THE CENTER, instead went into LEFT :confused:, whats' wrong with the settings?

3. Most of the time 3D look like watching from a WINDOW (this was the case with LW5700) but rarely comes out of screen (like Bubbles in Happy Feet 2 at the End Credits), how to make the content float out of TV? (i know it's big time issue and it depends on content as well but any suggestion is appreciated).

4. Same point 3 applies to Video Games, I mean just like watching 3D from a Window, why bullets doesn't come out of TV?:laugh:

5. I was playing BF3 in 3D, it was too black, I increased the brightness within the game as well from TV itself - even thought it was too black to even walk around - any special settings? Any Auto Feature I need to disable?

6. Lastly! what are the best settings for over all TV viewing, specially for 3D movies, Gaming etc. probably to float the content out of the TV.

7. Any DEMO to make sure TV has the perfect settings?

You help is much appreciated. :lease:

Quick Feedback:

Pretty awesome TV, amazingly Slim, Motion Remote is blessing, Home Screen is extremely responsive, Media Sharing over Wireless is made Easy, short or less buffering over WIFI, DLNA is great (I play photo & music from Nokia N9 over DLNA), Picture Quality is superb, free 3D content, and sound over optical cable to Bose Cinemaster Series II is really improved (a big change for me).

(plz ignore my ugly cables in the attached photos, I didn't get time to fix them)

Attachments

• LG LM7600.jpg
    LG LM7600.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 2,334
Last edited:
such a big forum and not a single reply! need to do my own research i think!

Ok, after owning this TV for few weeks, I am loving it... amazing features and graphics.

I thought of posting answers to Questions I asked, I found the answers by myself..

1. Issue is resolved by Over the Air Software update..

2 & 3. it depends entirely on content how much it will be out of your TV, try Piranha 3DD latest it throw several objects out of TV....when the camera takes close up of the objects, those are actually shown outside of the TV. Watch Avenger in 3D too.. it has super graphics.

4. Bullets does come out, you need to play little bit with in game settings and 3D engine, Max Payne 3 is fairly look great in 3D using Tridef 3D engine, BF3 also one fine game....and you can notice many objects constantly pop up.

5. There are in game settings you need to disable, this is shown under the graphics. I forget the name.

6. I couldn't find the best settings..I always work around.

7. Lot's of available here and there on the internet! search. :D

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom