• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

LG LHT360360 vs Panasonic SCHT900

S

searsp

Would appreciate an opinion on above. I currently have the LG model, about a year old, it doesn't have an optical input so I can't connect my Sky HD box directly to it.

I'm therefore looking for an all in one solution which does have an optical input and have been offered the Panasonic SCHT900 by a friend (approx £75)

I gather this was a very good model from 2003/2004, my question is whether the fact it is a semi-old system is going to mean the overall performance is less than my LG?

As you can probably tell, I'm not an expert on Home Cinema so any suggestions appreciated, even a one word response in terms of what you'd go with would be great.

Thanks
Pete

S

searsp

humble apologies for bumping this, I need to make a decision on the panasonic tomorrow, any other opinions would be gratefully received.

Many Thanks
Pete

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom